Behind The Scenes Salem Oregon Area Wine Tasting Tour – Full Day
Starting at 2 people for $600
Each additional person is $250
The Behind The Scenes Salem, Oregon Area Wine Tasting Tour is a full day wine tour that is only available on Friday or Saturday. Exceptions can be arranged if you contact us with your details.
This is our newest offering catered to give people who really want to learn more about wine and food as well as taste hard to get to wineries. There are often barrel tastings on this tour and a chance for you to interact with a high profile Oregon winemaker. We will visit three Salem, Oregon area wineries over the course of the day. One of the wineries walks you through a flight of ten wines paired with ten food samples, a very unique and intimate experience. All tasting fees are included in the price of this Oregon wine tour.
What you receive on your Behind The Scenes Salem, Oregon Area Wine Tasting Tour:
- Education on the wine region, varietals tasted, and general wine making process including fermentation, influence of yeast, oak aging, etc.
- The history of Oregon wine
- Personal and private tasting at 3 wineries in the Eola-Amity Hills region of Oregon.
- Barrel tasting (depending on season)
- Wine and food pairings with 10 wines and 10 food samples
- All tasting fees
- Catered Lunch
There are no reviews yet.